A brief history of Marble Fall by Marble Falls Electricians
As a surveyor for Burnet County before the war, Adam Rankin “Stovepipe” Johnson, a former Confederate general and Indian fighter was inspired by the natural beauty of the area located 38 miles northwest of downtown Austin. Johnson dreamed of building a community on the banks of the Colorado River that could thrive on the power it provided. After the war in 1884, Johnson moved forward facilitating construction of a railroad in Granit Mountain. Johnson along with ten partners would build the town, a large factory, sell lots and would be formally founded on July 12, 1887. His vision would flourish and within ten year the population grew to 1,800 people.
How a Community Obtained Their Name
The community on the banks of Lake Marble Falls is part of the Highland Lakes, which is the largest chain of lakes in Texas. The river from which the community would obtain their employment would also inspire its name. The falls that used to run diagonally across the river, and the limestone layer formations in the river, deep blue inside, brownish on the outside, hard, and cherry were mistaken for marble. Thus the citizens chose to name their new town Marble Falls. The falls were visible until 1951, when the Max Starcke Dam was completed and flooded the area hiding the falls from view. Today, citizens are able to get a glimpse of the original beauty of the area every few years when the Lower Colorado River Authority closes the dam for repairs and the falls are once again visible for all to enjoy.
Electrical Upgrades, & Maintenance in Marble Falls
Our Residential Electricians are trained in electrical panel installation, upgrades, and maintenance. In addition to being able to install and maintain electrical panels, our electricians also offer a variety of other services such as electrical panel maintenance, circuit breaker testing, inspection and repair, grounding and bonding, whole home surge protectors and all of your electrical needs. Each of these services are done by our skilled electricians who have been licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations (TDLR). Our electricians offer services that meet the National Electric Code (NEC) are warranted by Brighthouse Electric for one-year ensuring our work is performed to the highest standards.
Residential and Commercially Trained and Certified Electricians at Your Service
If you need Electrical Services in Marble Falls Texas, we at Brighthouse Electric are ready to help. We have an experienced electrical team who can help you find the right person for the job. Our staff has over 30-years of knowledge and experience and can provide you with everything you need for the installation and maintenance of your residential electrical needs in Marble Falls.
The services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical installation, and maintenance of 220-volt circuits for stoves, ranges, electric dryers, hot tubs, spas, and more.
- Ceiling Fan Installation.
- GFCI Installation for bathrooms, kitchens, garages, and exterior outlets.
- Extensive addition and remodeling services to meet all your electrical needs: light fixtures, ceiling fans, electrical panels, receptacles, switches, and more.
- Electrical maintenance service to include inspection, testing & maintenance.
- Whole home surge protection for your electrical devices, appliances, air conditioner, and more from random power spikes that could lead to damage.
- Safety inspection, evaluation, and report.
- Home electrical inspections for buyers and sellers.
- Interior and exterior, and security lighting installation, and wiring.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly LED lighting upgrades.
- Panel repair, replacement, and upgrades.
- Installation of smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Testing, and troubleshooting of all your electrical problems to quickly identify and resolve them for your family or business.
For more information and services visit our Electrical Services Page.
Looking for a Marble Falls Electrician?
What sets us apart from other electricians serving Marble Falls is our focus on punctuality, respect, and safety standards. With Covid-19, the bar has been raised even higher when it comes to keeping you and your family safe. We always arrive with a face mask on and hand sanitizer in our pocket. Call us today at 512-876-2269 and allow us to service your electrical needs.
Our Marble Falls Electricians are licensed, bonded, insured and service the following zip code in Marble Falls: 78654.