Liberty Hill Electricians
A Brief History of Liberty Hill Brought to you by Liberty Hill Electricians
Liberty Hills lies between the north and south forks of the San Gabriel River on State Highway 29. In the 1840s early settlers came to the area from the Carolinas, Arkansas and Tennessee with the promise of free land. The first families were the Smith’s, Anderson’s, Bryson’s, Poole’s and Spencer’s. These families helped build a community who’s primary economy was agriculture.
In 1853, a post office would open in the area run by Reverend William Oliver Spencer. Reverand Spencer was the person who would name the community Liberty Hill. Also in the 1850’s, John Bryson and his family would build and operate a Stage Coach stop for travelers from Burnet, and Lampasas on their way to Austin. The inn provided a place to stop, get fresh horses, a good meal, and a nights rest.
Although the community would remain small, no more than 300 citizens for many years, people would begin to notice the beauty of this wonderful community. Since the 1990’s the community has experienced grow with the development of new homes and business in the area. Families looking for a wonderful place to raise their families would commute into local area’s for employment during the day, but looked forward to coming home every night to Liberty Hill a place their families can prosper, they can create memories, and live a wonderful life.
Electrical Upgrades, & Maintenance in Liberty Hill
Our Residential Electricians are trained in electrical panel installation, upgrades, and maintenance. In addition to being able to install and maintain electrical panels, our electricians also offer a variety of other services such as electrical panel maintenance, circuit breaker testing, inspection and repair, grounding and bonding, whole home surge protectors and all of your electrical needs. Each of these services are done by our skilled electricians who have been licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations (TDLR). Our electricians offer services that meet the National Electric Code (NEC) are warranted by Brighthouse Electric for one-year ensuring our work is performed to the highest standards.
Residential and Commercially Trained and Certified Electricians at Your Service
If you need Electrical Services in Liberty Hill Texas, we at Brighthouse Electric are ready to help. We have an experienced electrical team who can help you find the right person for the job. Our staff has over 30-years of knowledge and experience and can provide you with everything you need for the installation and maintenance of your residential electrical needs in Liberty Hill.
The services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical installation, and maintenance of 220-volt circuits for stoves, ranges, electric dryers, hot tubs, spas, and more.
- Ceiling Fan Installation.
- GFCI Installation for bathrooms, kitchens, garages, and exterior outlets.
- Extensive addition and remodeling services to meet all your electrical needs: light fixtures, ceiling fans, electrical panels, receptacles, switches, and more.
- Electrical maintenance service to include inspection, testing & maintenance.
- Whole home surge protection for your electrical devices, appliances, air conditioner, and more from random power spikes that could lead to damage.
- Safety inspection, evaluation, and report.
- Home electrical inspections for buyers and sellers.
- Interior and exterior, and security lighting installation, and wiring.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly LED lighting upgrades.
- Panel repair, replacement, and upgrades.
- Installation of smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Testing, and troubleshooting of all your electrical problems to quickly identify and resolve them for your family or business.
For more information and services visit our Electrical Services Page.
Looking for a Liberty Hill Electrician?
What sets us apart from other electricians serving Liberty Hill is our focus on punctuality, respect, and safety standards. With Covid-19, the bar has been raised even higher when it comes to keeping you and your family safe. We always arrive with a face mask on and hand sanitizer in our pocket. Call us today at 512-876-2269 and allow us to service your electrical needs.
Our Liberty Hill Electricians are licensed, bonded, insured and service the following zip codes in the Liberty Hill area: 78642, and 78628.