History of Lampasas Brought to You by Your Local Lampasas Electricians
Originally, Lampasas was named after its first settler John Burleson, who earned 1,280 acres of land for serving in the Texas Revolution. He settled in Lampasas in 1850. Back then, the area attracted wildlife and Indians from several tribes. Buffalo roamed the area but over time hunters drove them into extinction and farmers raised cattle, sheep, and goats.
The city name was changed to Lampasas Springs and seemed more fitting due to seven mineral springs. The rivers, streams, and springs were thriving with fish and were well-established hunting grounds. Eventually, the Sulphur springs attracted visitors from other areas who were seeking the healing waters to alleviate their ailments.
The Texas Almanac states the word came from a Spanish word for “lilies” that are found in nearby streams. Another source states the word comes from the Spanish word “Lampazos.” It was given to the Lampasas river by the Spanish Aquayo Expedition in 1721. It is believed the name was inspired by a Mexican town that also had beautiful springs.
Once the railroad was built, and like other surrounding cities in the Texas Hill Country, Lampasas began to thrive.
Electrical Upgrades, & Maintenance in Lampasas
Our Residential Electricians are trained in electrical panel installation, upgrades, and maintenance. In addition to being able to install and maintain electrical panels, our electricians also offer a variety of other services such as electrical panel maintenance, circuit breaker testing, inspection and repair, grounding and bonding, whole-home surge protectors, and all of your electrical needs. Each of these services are done by our skilled electricians who have been licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations (TDLR). Our electricians offer services that meet the National Electric Code (NEC) are warranted by Brighthouse Electric for one-year ensuring our work is performed to the highest standards.
Residential and Commercially Trained and Certified Electricians at Your Service
If you need Electrical Services in Lampasas Texas, we at Brighthouse Electric are ready to help. We have an experienced electrical team who can help you find the right person for the job. Our staff has over 30-years of knowledge and experience and can provide you with everything you need for the installation and maintenance of your residential electrical needs in Lampasas.
The services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Electrical installation, and maintenance of 220-volt circuits for stoves, ranges, electric dryers, hot tubs, spas, and more.
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- GFCI Installation for bathrooms, kitchens, garages, and exterior outlets.
- Extensive addition and remodeling services to meet all your electrical needs: light fixtures, ceiling fans, electrical panels, receptacles, switches, and more.
- Electrical maintenance service to include inspection, testing & maintenance.
- Whole-home surge protection for your electrical devices, appliances, air conditioner, and more from random power spikes that could lead to damage.
- Safety inspection, evaluation, and report.
- Home electrical inspections for buyers and sellers
- Interior and exterior, and security lighting installation, and wiring.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly LED lighting upgrades.
- Panel repair, replacement, and upgrades
- Installation of smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Testing, and troubleshooting all your electrical problems to quickly identify and resolve them for your family or business.
For more information and services we provide in the Lampasas area please visit our Electrical Services Page.
Looking for a Lampasas Electrician?
What sets us apart from other electricians serving Lampasas is our focus on punctuality, respect, and safety standards. With Covid-19, the bar has been raised even higher when it comes to keeping you and your family safe. We always arrive with a face mask on and hand sanitizer in our pocket. Call us today at 512-876-2269 and allow us to service your electrical needs.
Our Lampasas Electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured and service the following zip codes in Lampasas: 76550.