Lago Vista Electricians
A Brief History of Lago Vista Brought to you by Lago Vista Electricians
Located on the Lake Travis North Shore, Lago Vista, Texas has a rich and diverse history that can be traced back to pre-historic people, various Native American tribes, and early Europeans from France and Spain.
In 1831, Stephen F. Austin settled the first families into the area known as the “Upper Colonies”, and they quickly established commerce in the area. Within a hundred years the area would see the establishment of “Lohman’s Bridge” in 1931 to connect South and North Shore. By 1937 a major change would come in the form of Marshall Ford Dam (Mansfield Dam). As local residents watched groundbreaking ceremonies little did they realize by 1941 they would see waters rise as the dam consumed local homesteads, farms, roads, and bridges once again separating north and south shore to create what is know today as Lake Travis.
Initially residents benefited from flood control, water storage, and a consistent source of drinking water. They were also resilient, with roads and bridges under water they found create ways to support their community. From 1940 – 1970 the area’s serene beauty would not be a secret for long. The beauty of the north shore would attract construction workers building infrastructure projects to military retirees wanting to settle in the tiny community. Finally, developers began taking interest in the area, specifically the recreational activities offered by Lake Austin. FM 1431 was expanded to accommodate traffic, Jonestown began to grow, and Lago Vista thrived.
Today Lago Vista, along with the other quiet communities of the North Shore continue to flourish. Rich in the arts, music concerts, recreational sports, festivals, and more this Texas Hill Country treasure is perfect for families and business.
Brighthouse Electric – Lago Vista Electricians
It is hard to imagine that a working lightbulb had not yet been patented by Thomas Edison until 1879, and the folks relocating to Lago Vista were using lamps and primitive stoves to stay warm. Lago Vista Electricians had not been born yet, because electricity was not common in households until 1925.
Making Sure Your Home is Safe
We have the experience you are looking for when it comes to locating a Lago Vista Residential Electrician.
It goes without saying, that when it comes to electrical services in your home, you do not want to take chances with a DIY plan or an inexperienced electrician. At Brighthouse Electric we understand the need for excellence in our line of work. Not only are we licensed and experienced, but we go above and beyond to check and double-check our work and the electrical wiring of your home.
Looking for an Lago Vista Residential Electrician?
What sets us apart from other electricians serving Lago Vista is our focus on punctuality, respect, and safety standards. With Covid-19, the bar has been raised even higher when it comes to keeping you and your family safe. We always arrive with a face mask on and hand sanitizer in our pocket. Call us today at 512-876-2269, and allow us to service your electrical needs.
Residential and Commercial Electrical Services
The services we provide Lago Vista, include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical installation, and maintenance of 220-volt circuits for stoves, ranges, electric dryers, hot tubs, spas, and more.
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- GFCI Installation for bathrooms, kitchens, garages, and exterior outlets.
- Extensive addition and remodeling services to meet all your electrical needs: light fixtures, ceiling fans, electrical panels, receptacles, switches, and more.
- Electrical maintenance service to include inspection, testing & maintenance.
- Whole home surge protection for your electrical devices, appliances, air conditioner, and more from random power spikes that could lead to damage.
- Safety inspection, evaluation, and report.
- Home electrical inspections for buyers and sellers
- Interior and exterior, and security lighting installation, and wiring.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly LED lighting upgrades.
- Panel repair, replacement, and upgrades
- Installation of smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Testing, and troubleshooting of all your electrical problems to quickly identify and resolve them for your family or business.
For more information and services we provide in the Lago Vista area, visit our Electrical Services Page.
Our Lago Vista Electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured and service the following zip codes in Lago Vista: 78645, and 78669.