A Brief History of Horseshoe Bay Brought to you by Horseshoe Bay Electricians
Established in 2005, Horseshoe Bay was the vision of two men, Wayne and Norman Hurd, who saw the beauty of this wonderful treasure on the banks of Lake LBJ. Developed from ranch land purchased from the Lupton (Coke Ranch), and Fritz and Annlies Matern Wennmohs the two cousins set out to build a master planned community resort. Their vision would lead to the development of a marina, Yacht Club, airstrip, stables, lighthouse, 18-hole golf course, resort hotel, and residential communities.
Making Sure Your Home is Safe
We have the experience you are looking for when it comes to locating a Horseshoe Bay Residential Electrician.
It goes without saying, that when it comes to electrical services in your home, you do not want to take chances with a DIY plan or an inexperienced electrician. At Brighthouse Electric we understand the need for excellence in our line of work. Not only are we licensed and experienced, but we go above and beyond to check and double-check our work and the electrical wiring of your home.
Looking for an Horseshoe Bay Residential Electrician?
What sets us apart from other electricians serving Horseshoe Bay is our focus on punctuality, respect, and safety standards. With Covid-19, the bar has been raised even higher when it comes to keeping you and your family safe. We always arrive with a face mask on and hand sanitizer in our pocket. Call us today at 512-876-2269, and allow us to service your electrical needs.
Residential and Commercial Electrical Services
The services we provide Horseshoe Bay, include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical installation, and maintenance of 220-volt circuits for stoves, ranges, electric dryers, hot tubs, spas, and more.
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- GFCI Installation for bathrooms, kitchens, garages, and exterior outlets.
- Extensive addition and remodeling services to meet all your electrical needs: light fixtures, ceiling fans, electrical panels, receptacles, switches, and more.
- Electrical maintenance service to include inspection, testing & maintenance.
- Whole home surge protection for your electrical devices, appliances, air conditioner, and more from random power spikes that could lead to damage.
- Safety inspection, evaluation, and report.
- Home electrical inspections for buyers and sellers
- Interior and exterior, and security lighting installation, and wiring.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly LED lighting upgrades.
- Panel repair, replacement, and upgrades
- Installation of smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Testing, and troubleshooting of all your electrical problems to quickly identify and resolve them for your family or business.
For more information and services we provide in the Horseshoe Bay area, visit our Electrical Services Page.
Our Horseshoe Bay Electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured and service the following zip codes in Horseshoe Bay: 78654 and 78657.