Cedar Park Electricians
Brighthouse Electric – Cedar Park Electricians
If you are a new resident in the Cedar Park area, you may not know just how rich this city is in its history. It was not always the bustling city that it is today. Well over a century ago, it was founded by a handful of courageous pioneers who endured hardships and many challenges to build the city which was first known as “Running Brushy” and then “Brueggerhoff.”
The third name finally stuck and was bestowed upon the area by Emmett Cluck, the son of George Washington and Harriet (Hattie) Cluck in 1887. Though times have changed, the pioneering spirit has very much remained in Cedar Park. The folks who live here are still geared toward excellence in everything they do and build. That is one of the many reasons that Brighthouse Electric is proud to call ourselves Cedar Park Electricians.
Making Sure Your Home is Safe
We have the experience you are looking for when it comes to locating a Cedar Park Residential Electrician.
It goes without saying, that when it comes to electrical services in your home, you do not want to take chances with a DIY plan or an inexperienced electrician. At Brighthouse Electric we understand the need for excellence in our line of work. Not only are we licensed and experienced, but we go above and beyond to check and double-check our work and the electrical wiring of your home.
Residential and Commercial Electrical Services
The services we provide Cedar Park, include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical installation, and maintenance of 220-volt circuits for stoves, ranges, electric dryers, hot tubs, spas, and more.
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- GFCI Installation for bathrooms, kitchens, garages, and exterior outlets.
- Extensive addition and remodeling services to meet all your electrical needs: light fixtures, ceiling fans, electrical panels, receptacles, switches, and more.
- Electrical maintenance service to include inspection, testing & maintenance.
- Whole home surge protection for your electrical devices, appliances, air conditioner, and more from random power spikes that could lead to damage.
- Safety inspection, evaluation, and report.
- Home electrical inspections for buyers and sellers
- Interior and exterior, and security lighting installation, and wiring.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly LED lighting upgrades.
- Panel repair, replacement, and upgrades
- Installation of smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Testing, and troubleshooting of all your electrical problems to quickly identify and resolve them for your family or business.
For more information and services we provide in your area, visit our Electrical Services Page.
Looking for a Cedar Park Electrician?
What sets us apart from other electricians serving Cedar Park is our focus on punctuality, respect, and safety standards. With Covid-19, the bar has been raised even higher when it comes to keeping you and your family safe. We always arrive with a face mask on and hand sanitizer in our pocket. Call us today at 512-876-2269, and allow us to service your electrical needs.
Our Cedar Park Electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured and service the following zip codes in Cedar Park: 78613, 78717, 78726 78630, and 78750.