Bee Cave Electricians: Another Slice of History
The City of Bee Cave has a long and colorful history, although it got a late start in becoming an official city. Before 1987, it was called a village. The idea of an area where people could live without the influence of big-city government has been the area’s calling card for over 140 years. As early as 1850, Dietrich Bohls moved from Austin to his new home at the confluence of Barton Creek and Little Barton Creek. The population of Austin had reached a whopping 900 residents and Mr. Bohls was in search of a place to raise his family away from the influence of big city life. The land west of Austin still saw Indians, and the settlers were few and far between. The Bohls family was one of the first to settle in this beautiful area of Austin. Bee Cave was named for its colonies of Mexican honeybees that lived on the banks of Barton Creek and Little Barton Creek.
Electrical Upgrades, & Maintenance in Bee Cave
Our Residential Electricians are trained in electrical panel installation, upgrades, and maintenance. In addition to being able to install and maintain electrical panels, our electricians also offer a variety of other services such as electrical panel maintenance, circuit breaker testing, inspection and repair, grounding and bonding, whole home surge protectors and all of your electrical needs. Each of these services are done by our skilled electricians who have been licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations (TDLR). Our electricians offer services that meet the National Electric Code (NEC) are warranted by Brighthouse Electric for one-year ensuring our work is performed to the highest standards.
Residential and Commercially Trained and Certified Electricians at Your Service
If you need Electrical Services in Bee Cave Texas, we at Brighthouse Electric are ready to help. We have an experienced electrical team who can help you find the right person for the job. Our staff has over 30-years of knowledge and experience and can provide you with everything you need for the installation and maintenance of your residential electrical needs in Bee Cave.
The services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical installation, and maintenance of 220-volt circuits for stoves, ranges, electric dryers, hot tubs, spas, and more.
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- GFCI Installation for bathrooms, kitchens, garages, and exterior outlets.
- Extensive addition and remodeling services to meet all your electrical needs: light fixtures, ceiling fans, electrical panels, receptacles, switches, and more.
- Electrical maintenance service to include inspection, testing & maintenance.
- Whole home surge protection for your electrical devices, appliances, air conditioner, and more from random power spikes that could lead to damage.
- Safety inspection, evaluation, and report.
- Home electrical inspections for buyers and sellers.
- Interior and exterior, and security lighting installation, and wiring.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly LED lighting upgrades.
- Panel repair, replacement, and upgrades.
- Installation of smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Testing, and troubleshooting of all your electrical problems to quickly identify and resolve them for your family or business.
For more information and services visit our Electrical Services Page.
Looking for a Bee Cave Electrician?
What sets us apart from other electricians serving Bee Cave is our focus on punctuality, respect, and safety standards. With Covid-19, the bar has been raised even higher when it comes to keeping you and your family safe. We always arrive with a face mask on and hand sanitizer in our pocket. Call us today at 512-876-2269 and allow us to service your electrical needs.
Our Bee Cave Electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured and service the following zip codes in Bee Cave: 78738.